Here the modern checkered and striped pillows show a versatile seamless repeat pattern that allows variations in pattern size and direction.
Initially, we display the pattern expression on a solid forest green pillow. And the pattern appears in white, black, lightened, or subdued with a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal direction.
Additionally, twelve living room decor ideas pair the pillow pattern with a wide range of wall decorations.
Forest Green Pillows with Checker And Stripes Pattern
The forest green pillows wear the checkered and striped pattern in various sizes. Choosing an enlarged pattern size gives a pillow a bold expression. The medium pattern size, in comparison, finds its best description in modern, while a smaller pattern size gets a delicate attribute.
What does this mean for you?
Each look is unique. In fact, all have in common that the pillow color can be any color from the medium hues. It is important to realize too white has the consequence that the white or lightened pattern does not have enough contrast. At the same time, too black and the black or subdued pattern design does not have sufficient contrast.
12 Modern Living Room Decor Ideas
Altogether showcase the twelve modern living room decor ideas in various styles and pillow colors. Their goal is to complement artworks. These are by international and New Zealand famous and contemporary artists. Additionally, there are nature photography from Africa and New Zealand.
International Famous And Contemporary Artists
- Here a yellow and brown pillow set makes up the decor of the art print Monument 1929 by Swiss painter Paul Klee.
- A purple and brown throw pillow set accompanies the art print Mada Primavesi by the Austrian symbolist painter Gustav Klimt.
- The red pillows complement the artwork Houses of Parliament by the famous French impressionist Claude Monet.
- Yellow pillows with a checker and stripes pattern decorate a blue couch. Above hangs the art print by the contemporary British artist Tilly Willis.
- A modern home decor here has the coastal art print Beach Tents Brittany by British artist Lincoln Seligman as its focal point. While the brown and blue throw pillow pair complements it.
Contemporary New Zealand Artists
- The yellow and green pillow sets complement the artwork in the spotlight. Mangaweka shows a piece of rural New Zealand by a contemporary painter Robin White.
- A traditional flair features a pillow pair in blue and green. It completes the decor with an art print by New Zealand artist Diane White and her work Beyond The Cascade.
Photo Prints And More
- An altogether rustic ambiance in blue and orange uses a pillow set in the stripes and checker design aside from a Moroccan wall decor with a poster print named Moroccan Shoes On Window Ledge.
- A Mediterranean vibe exuberates from the decor idea with a blue and brown throw pillow set and a Moroccan photo letting the viewer view above the roofs of Central Essaouira.
- The modern home decor features throw pillows in blue, yellow, and brown with the African nature photography of penguins at sunset.
- A pink and white and pink and black pillow set forms the fun living room decor, in addition to a pink poster with a cat pair at sunrise showing their love by shaping their tails in a heart.
- A modern cooling summer decor idea features a turquoise pillow pair in addition to a New Zealand seascapes photo collage poster.
Where to go for assistance for customization or publishing additional products?
In general should difficulties arise when personalizing the checkered and striped pillows, poufs, cubes, or blankets, we prepared a step-by-step guide on the following page.
Do you have additional questions? Then contact KBM D3signs via the form. We are also happy to transfer the design on request onto products available on Zazzle or to prepare a custom design altogether. Alternatively, visit KBMD3signs on Telegram at https://t.me/KBMD3signs_chat and leave a comment.